1. Take a photography class
2. Grow my hair really long It's getting there very slowly.
3. Get a tatoo
4. Climb a 14er with Tyler We did actually hike a few weeks ago... No 14er though
5. Make or buy a headboard for our bed Not yet but I LOVE this idea!
6. Read a classic novel
7. Bake every recipe in The Flying Apron cook book I've done a few but I've got a ways to go.
9. Wear a nose ring
10. Run a 10k Working on a 5k right now. Possibly a 10k to follow?
11. Snowboard again at least once
14. Read a new Rob Bell book
15. Watch a great indie movie no one has ever hear of I've tried but keep ending up with really weirdo movies... any suggestions?
16. San Diego
21. Read the old testament Anyone know of a good book/guide to help with this?
22. Journal every day for a whole month I'm improving for sure even if I haven't made it an entire month consecutively.
23. Make a piece of art to hang in our house
24.Give up caffeine for a whole month ONot even close and now that I'm sleeping a whole 5 hours a night I don't even want this one anymore :)
25. By this time next year I would LOVE to have replaced my current income and be baking full time! Hmm... Not exactly :) But it is my only source of income due to other circumstances :)