Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

A new spray painting craft :)

I thought I would share a fun before/after of yet another craft today.



Here is the before picture that is the sad situation of Milo's food and water dishes-constantly spilled all over. (I considered making it black and white and giving it bad posture in true "before pic" style).



I came across this lovely country Christmas serving tray while perusing my favorite ARC down the road. Kind of reminds me of Kandy Grimes decor circa 1988? I almost hated to paint over it...almost.





What a lovely dining spot for a lovely puppy!



On a totally unrelated note: check out this fabulous fruit bowl centerpieces mom, Jana, Aunt Lisa and I created for my cousin Shanity's wedding.

2 comments:

  1. You are too funny Ash. We totally loved that country stuff. Sheesh! The fruit bowls look so pretty!!! And Milo is adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post! I love your pup's dining area! I admired it the last time I was over! I also loovve those watermelon bowls! So pretty! :) Your crafting never stops amazing me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...