Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Due dates are crap.

That's all I have to say about that. Moving on to something much more fun! In honor of miss Lily Belle's supposed arrival date I am finally sharing pictures of her room!


I'm not sure why it took me SO long to do this. I think it has to do with finishing 90% of it in a whirlwind weekend with LOTS of help and then immediately filling it up & getting paralyzed with indecision about where to fit all the "things" and precious gifts. But that's neither here nor there. The point is I DID find a place for everything and just in time for the girl's due date... which she has decided she doesn't agree with.


I love how it all turned out and I can't wait to have baby Lily actually living there! The cool rocking chair is the same one Hunter was rocked in when he was a baby. So sweet!


I wish I would have taken a lot more before pictures because there was some serious DIYing goin on that weekend! Jana brought the dresser and it was in pretty bad shape but add a little grey paint, pink knobs and chalkboard spray paint- you've got yourself a VERY cute little dresser. The black side table with the lamp is another hidden gem. It was just chillin in our living room because I bought it last year for $10 at a flea market with great expectations... and then it kept chillin in our living room because I ran out of inspiration/ got craft ADD. Good thing Shea & Brooke had plenty of inspiration and sample paints. It looks perfect :)


The crib was a blessing from a friend of a friend and didn't need much of a makeover, but it looks perfect and complete with a little banner from Grandma Kandy (GiGi?).


And now I'll leave you with some cloth diaper shots. I love them & I'm dying for some little baby buns to wrap up in these bad boys! I've already washed them all and even packed a few in the diaper bag. So bring it on Lily. Mama is ready!

5 comments:

  1. SOOOO cute! Can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! cloth diapers. you're a brave soul! i keep wanting to try them...let me know how they work. her room is soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sissy it truly looks sooooo ready for a sweet little baby. Soon, very very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She didnt want to share a birthday with Donald Trump:) :) Maybe put a tiny cupcake on her bedside ...sometimes they just have to be nudged to make curfew :) We luv you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...