Pages

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

So our Christmas card just didn't happen this year. I thought about it. Then I got stressed out thinking about gathering everyone's addresses again because I didn't keep good track of them last time. I thought about addressing and stamping and licking envelopes (so sick). Then I decided to play the "I'm a new mom" card :) I don't believe it's a season for stress, so I'm just making a Christmas blog post instead... at 11:30 on Christmas eve... while my husband sleeps and my baby eats. See, I am a new mom.

So a very Merry Christmas to you & yours.

From me & mine.

I hope it's full of shortbread cookies,

precious family,

gingerbread cupcakes,

and wonderful memories .

Love, Ashley

1 comment:

  1. Imagine, Christmas came without the cards being sent out. Don't beat yourself over it because the pressure of perfection is just too great. But if we just let it go, ahhh, the peace we feel, the holiday is so much the better when we let some of the stuff go!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...