Pages

Thursday, April 26, 2012

10 months!

Sweetest baby,

Last month we swore you'd be walking "any day now".
But I don't think so anymore. You've gotten really good at crawling and seem pretty content to get around that way :)
Don't get me wrong, you still love to stand up and walk around anything that's the right height!


You get more beautiful every single day.
I know I sound like a total mom when I said that but it's definitely true.
Your sassy too. I like that :)
It makes me nervous but I like it.

 (St Patty's Day)

You love to give "smoochies" and celebrate each time!
You also point to every single dog you see and say "DA! DA! DA!"
We think you're pretty advanced in language development ;) 


The doctor says you need to gain weight but girl, you EAT!
Some faves this month:
sweet potatoes, rice cheese, crackers, animal crackers, quinoa, yogurt and oatmeal peanut butter bars


I know you're not too small at all. You're perfect!
Don't believe me? Just ask your daddy. Or uncles. Or aunt, grandmas, grandpas. Anyone :)



(Chillin at the park with some of our best buds, Chase and Daniel)


(Enjoying some of dad's butterscotch birthday cake)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...