Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

The List

One of my great friends, Blaze, recently posted a life to do list and challenged me to do the same. I got really excited and started right away... Then I got really nervous to share and let it sit unfinished for longer than I'll admit. What a big baby... No one reads my blog except people who already love & support me so who better to share my list of 25 things I would like to do before I turn 26 with?! Here it is :)

25 things to do while I'm still 25:

1. Take a photography class
2. Grow my hair really long
3. Get a tatoo
4. Climb a 14er with Tyler
5. Make or buy a headboard for our bed
6. Read a classic novel
7. Bake every recipe in The Flying Apron cook book
8. Visit/meet Ruth
9. Wear a nose ring {just for a while mom :)}
10. Run a 10k
11. Snowboard again at least once
12. Send more cards to people I love
13. Help Griselda get all As & Bs next semester
14. Read a new Rob Bell book
15. Watch a great indie movie no one has ever hear of
16. San Diego
17. Take a bike ride downtown with my love
18. Do a bike pub crawl
19. Watch Trav in a band competition
20. Finsh the last season of LOST
21. Read the old testament {anyone know of a good book/guide to help with this?}
22. Journal every day for a whole month
23. Make a piece of art to hang in our house
24.Give up caffeine for a whole month
25. By this time next year I would LOVE to have replaced my current income and be baking full time!

3 comments:

  1. what an inspiring list. i say even if you don't do all of them, trying will be fun and you will have accomplished somethings. you inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash, I love that you posted your list! Such sweet things on there, I will be excited to hear about the journey to accomplishing them. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying to come up with a reasonable list for myself now LOL not likely Ill be climbing 14ner any time soon however I do have a hill or two I could focus on :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...