Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Name Game

First of all thank you for all of the encouragement and support! Trey and I did some serious brainstorming/planning yesterday and I am more sure than ever that this business is something that God is calling me to do... It's crazy and scary but so exciting :) Can I ask for some serious prayer?! If you're interested at all please pray for:

-wisdom (I'm fairly confident in my cupcake ability, but running a business!?)
-faith (to trust that it really is God's plan)
-Hunter & I (as we work on incorporating this new and pretty major aspect to our lives/marriage)
-customers :)

Thanks a million. This is something that I have dreamed of & prayed about for so long that it feels crazy to tell everyone about it, but I need the accountability so I can't give up on discouraging days.


Now for the name...

So far these are my favorites & they have made it through the preliminary round (Hunter & Trey) but I need lots of input before I decide. I wanted you to get to see them so I did some publisher really quick I know the images aren't awesome but they're a visual none the less.. I just need to know your first impression & be honest. I won't tell you how I came up with the names yet because I don't want to influence your thoughts. *HONEST feedback will be SO appreciate. No hurt feelings I promise. The name is so super important to me so I need opinions. Thanks loves!



4 comments:

  1. Isn't there a clothing company called Tiger Lily? If not a clothing company, there is definitely a boutique at the beach called Tiger Lily...so when I see that name, I think of clothes...not cupcakes. But that could just be me haha!

    I like Pearl in the title because a pearl seems pure and organic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of the two I like Lily & Pearl. It is pretty. And I will pray for all the requests.
    You can do it honey. I know you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mollie, you're right! I didn't remember it from Long Beach but I just looked up Tiger Lily and it's totally a clothing store. I like pearl for that reason too :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Before I read any of the comments, my fav choice was Lily & Pearl. It's unique and stands alone. Sophisticated, yet simple and clean. Love it! Good luck with everything! I'll definitely be praying for you! The cupcakes on your blog look AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...