Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The List Revisited

Remember The List from way back in August? Well, I thought it was about time to check in and see how I'm doing almost 2 months into my 25th year of life.

25 things to do while I'm still 25:

1. Take a photography class
2. Grow my hair really long It's getting there :)
3. Get a tatoo
4. Climb a 14er with Tyler
5. Make or buy a headboard for our bed
6. Read a classic novel
7. Bake every recipe in The Flying Apron cook book I've done a few but I've got a ways to go.
8. Visit/meet Ruth CHECK! I got to visit the Fieleke's a couple weeks ago!
9. Wear a nose ring {just for a while mom :)}
10. Run a 10k
11. Snowboard again at least once
12. Send more cards to people I love I'm definitely improving here and I hope to keep it up.
13. Help Griselda get all As & Bs next semester She's doing great... We'll see in December!
14. Read a new Rob Bell book
15. Watch a great indie movie no one has ever hear of
16. San Diego
17. Take a bike ride downtown with my love CHECK!
18. Do a bike pub crawl CHECK!
19. Watch Trav in a band competition We got to see him in the homecoming parade but I would still like to see a competition.
20. Finsh the last season of LOST CHECK! We're officially done :)
21. Read the old testament {anyone know of a good book/guide to help with this?}
22. Journal every day for a whole month I bought a sweet new journal... now for the discipline to write every day. Baby steps.
23. Make a piece of art to hang in our house
24.Give up caffeine for a whole month Ok here it is. I'm ready to announce it and ask for some accountability: NO CAFFEINE NOVEMBER! I am worse than ever lately drinking coffee every morning AND afternoon at work and I'm ready to detox... I think.
25. By this time next year I would LOVE to have replaced my current income and be baking full time!

Pretty decent progress... I'm such a list maker and I love being able to check off my progress! What goals have you accomplished recently? Set any new ones? I would love to hear about them. I'm so encouraged just knowing that other people know my goals and I would love to encourage you in yours too!

1 comment:

  1. Good job honey! That is a big list. Good luck with the caffeine elimination. I don't think I could do it. I don't WANT to do it. Good for you. Can you drink decaf?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...