Pages

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas 2010: Part 3... The Smiling Moose

I know I've kind of been dragging this out... but I'm having fun playing with the pictures :) So without further ado I give you a Grimes-Greeno Christmas Mountain Extravaganza!

From Collages


We stayed in an amazing condo in Silverthorne (thanks mom & dad) called The Smiling Moose. It had an incredible view and we got to open presents by the fire, with hot chocolate, while the snowy fell outside. So perfect!


From Jan 18, 2011


The next day the Greenos joined us for cards! We played a lot of pitch and at the risk of sounding 20 years older than I am... is anyone interested in joining a card club? Because we would totally love to start one. Call me.

From Jan 18, 2011


From Jan 18, 2011


Finally I have one more nice collection of awkward family photos. These are mostly a shout out to my cousin Taylor's softball team because mom got us all matching sweatshirts... and the matching-ness apparently got us into a picture happy mood. Anyway, Go Tigers!

From Collages


And on a separate and fairly unrelated note- a picture of the fabulous fabric I bought to make a baby quilt! I'll keep you posted on my progress as it's my first quilt project ever. Definitely getting excited about this little guy/gal in here.

From Christmas 2010


And that's all she wrote. I'm on to January happenings next week. Hopefully soon I'll have updates on exciting new jobs, houses, cars, genders. So much going on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...