Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

7 months

So I'm finally getting around to a 7 month update.

Miss Lily,

You are getting to be SO much fun!
You're developing quite a little attitude.



And the sweetest smile :)




You are most definitely mobile!
You do a funny army crawl/scootch & you roll all around.

Biggest milestone this month:
Your SLEEP!
Unfortunately this one has been a long time coming,
But we finally figured out a schedule that works and life is good!

3 naps a day & you only wake up once at night (if that).

Oh. I almost forgot...
You're STANDING!!!! What!?!
I keep telling you you're not old enough, but it doesn't slow you down.
You can pull yourself up if you have a ledge to hang onto and you love to stand and play with you toys now.
So crazy!

You are amazing, my little love.
I'm loving the constant mamamamama and dadadadada babble.
Can't wait to see what the next month brings.
At this rate I'm afraid you'll be reading me books by March ;)

3 comments:

  1. so precious! i'm already sad that june is 4 months old...they grow up toooooo fast! she's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart! I can't believe how much she's grown! She is the perfect blend of you two - so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...