Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New plan.

When I started blogging a year and a half ago it was to #1) document our life and #2) keep family and friends updated and in the loop.

Recently I've kind of blurred my blog with my biz, which was cool except then I started feeling pressure to post about interesting things and to post regularly and to try and get followers etc...

SO I'm changing things up a bit for 2012. I have a beautiful new blog design over at Sugar Mama Bakeshop and I've set some goals to try and be a better blogger over there. I hope to post lots of yummy gluten free & vegan recipes, occasional shop discounts and specials, and even some giveaways!

Meanwhile here at gogreeno I'll be posting a LOT of Lily pictures and day to day stories. The kinds of stuff grandmas will really love :) Just thought I would give ya a heads up! Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...