Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pick 5


I found a fun little website to get you excited about Earth Day! Go to www.epa.gov/pick5 and pick 5 small steps that you will take to go a little greener :) Here are mine:

To help protect the environment, I pledge to:
1. Help keep water clean by using biodegradable and environmentally friendly cleaning products.
2. Use human powered modes of transportation to get from place to place! Walk, jog, skip, ride a bike instead.
3. Learn about composting, try it out!
4. When purchasing goods, opt for sustainable, recycled or reused resources. Choose items in less packaging.
5. Share your commitment on social networking sites.

I've also been painting! Don't get me wrong, I would not give myself the title of artist :) I would say doodler is more accurate but I am working on some pretty cute notecard sets that will be printed on recycled paper and available in etsy SOON!

<3 Ashley

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your blog baby! We're just dropping in to say hi and to thank you for the sweet comment over on Young House Love. Thanks so much for reading- we're so glad you found us. And happy blogging...

    xoxo,
    Sherry (& John)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ash, I picked my 5. You will be proud to know we are doing some of them already!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...