Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tofu Stir Fry!

Dang! Earth day wears me out :) So to compensate for my not-much-creativity-required 9-5 job I've been on a frenzy of creativity lately... it's exhausting. Anyway I was up until 2am gardening (tomatoes, jalapenos, onions and cilantro) and making a long awaited earring holder. Not quite done but I'll post pictures soon!

I got to go on my first bike ride of 2010 today! It was wonderful...until it rained. But it's all good :)

And to celebrate my first vegan dinner I made tofu stir fry with brown rice:





YUM!!! This is going to be easy :)

<3 Ashley

2 comments:

  1. That looks super yummy! We really, really like tofu! It has such a bad rap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just such a healthy chica! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...