Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

"weekend"

Yesterday was another lovely day off. I'll spare you the long details this week but check out the awesome pictures over at Blaze's sweet blog . She says it much more beautifully than I could!

Today wasn't so bad either. I got to start off the day with baby Canon and his mama Julie...always a good time! Then off to the Rockies game with Hunter and my mentee, Griselda.



She is such a fun girl!



Hunter and I came home and had Sangria and chips & salsa on the deck. AMAZING!



I did get made fun of for taking this picture but I just couldn't let a snack this beautiful and summery vanish w/o a photo :) Ok lame. Whatever.

My boys look pooped. I guess I better go tuck them in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...