Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Master Bedroom Moodboard



I learned how to make a moodboard!! I'm so excited! Young House Love has a ton of great inspiration moodboards but with our bedroom I had a couple pieces that I was basically planning the room around so I really wanted to make my own. So they directed me to mydeco.com and I'm definitely hooked.

So remember my green chair from way back here? Well it no longer goes with the direction I'm taking the living room but I still love it. So it will be finding a new home in our room along with a great round mirror that I got on craigslist last year to go above our mantle.


I've already started painting with Olympic's ZERO VOC paint in a gorgeous shade of Crater Lake and I grabbed these white curtains at Target yesterday for $27/pair. Not bad! I think I'll have a paint party tomorrow and for now I'll just keep daydreaming about this fabulous West Elm duvet cover... and eating Jr. Mints. The baby loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...