Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Grandparents Day

Photobucket

Happy grandparents day!! I had no idea it was today until I looked at my planner and sure enough. Since we've got a lot of brand new grandparents in our lives I thought they should be celebrated.

So happy day to you Gigi & Grandpa Brad, Mor mor & Grandpa Gary! You are fabulous parents and Lily is a lucky lucky little lady to have you as grandmas and grandpas. Thank you for EVERYTHING!! We love you so so much.

Photobucket

And a happy grandparents day to you Grandma Ree & Pa! Thanks for being wonderful grandparents and now GREAT grandparents :)

We love you all!

1 comment:

  1. There is hidden wisdom in the GREAT grandparents shot....*notice the wine glass and the happy happy people* LOL Best regards to all of you and looking forward to my time:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...