Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Field Trip Friday #5 {Ode to Milo}

So last Friday we had big plans. Hunter was getting off work early and we were headed to the mountains! Not really BIG plans I guess... but we were still really excited to enjoy a drive through the mountains and a fun dinner.

Then Milo ESCAPED!! Which he never does.

Instead of fun Friday date night we spent the entire evening walking/ driving around the neighborhood yelling for this guy.

By the time it got dark I was a wreck! Hunter actually went to FedEx to print missing dog posters... and then he came home with sweet Milo in his arms :)

Some wonderful neighbors had picked him up and showed him some hospitality in the form of a backyard and a bite of dinner.

Not exactly a field trip but quite the adventure none the less!

And we've rescheduled the mountain drive for tonight. Woo! I can't wait :)

LOVE this dog! So glad you're back Milo.

5 comments:

  1. That is seriously the worst feeling ever! Gracie got away twice in Denver, and my heart just dropped! So glad you found cute little Milo!

    I miss you so much Ash! I hope you are having the best cuddling sesh with your baby today! :) xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh so cute! I've been in love with the idea of getting a pug for ages! So glad Milo came back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blaze-it really is terrible :( I'm so glad we found him!! I miss you too! Katherine- you should totally get a pug. They are wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you found him! It is so sad to realize your pet's missing. He is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuuuuuuute doggie and baby! I am so glad he's found... I hate it when pets get lost.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...