Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Thankful


We've been figuring some stuff out lately.

Some hard stuff. Some fun stuff. Some tricky stuff.

Sorry. I'm not feeling elaborate tonight.

But I am feeling thankful.

I just read this post and felt inspired to be more vocal with my thanksgiving.

So tonight I am thankful for cookies. Let's start simple shall we? I decided to be thankful every single day this month right along with Hannah and I'm thankful for a lot more important things, it's true. We'll get to those.

For now I just love this warm peanut butter chocolate chip cookie.

I'm thankful it's gluten free & vegan and I can enjoy every crumb of it without a stomach ache.

I'm thankful that creating it brings me so much joy.

I'm thankful that I may have an opportunity to share these cookies and support Love146, an organization that is doing amazing things to help end child sex slavery and exploitation!

What are you thankful for?

3 comments:

  1. oh, ashley, praying for you! you are such a sweetie, enjoy your monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all is well! It's always an experience when God teaches us new things! :0)

    Those cookies look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the prayers Hannah :)
    Jamie- Everything is good... just not super easy! I'm almost ready to post about it though. Just change more than anything. Nothing too terrible :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...