Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I just really love Halloween

I honestly just love a good excuse to dress up so Halloween, of course I love you! Unfortunately I was looking through my older posts and I haven't posted about a single Halloween costume so here we go with a flash back recap.

This first lovely photo is from 2006. Haha TMNT with some of my best buds. So fun :)


Halloween 2007 I dressed up with my friend Zach as Shrek & Donkey. Does anyone else LOVE Shrek? Cause I sure do. Plus I look goooood.


2009 our first Halloween married we were Fred & Wilma. Cute huh? This was one of my favorites... but I could only find a tiny phone picture. Bummer.


Halloween 2o10 I we were an IPOD commercial. He was the cutest IPOD you ever saw & I was this... You remember those commercials, yeah?


Last year my love and I were "game night". I was totally pregnant but no one knew yet so I took jello shot... of just jello and walked around all night with a fake margarita :) Don't you worry though I can bust a move 100% sober.

Can't wait to show you all this year's costume! It's a big ol' family affair.

lollipops

{I'm also linked up at Jamie's cute blog. Go enter your own Halloween post!!}

1 comment:

  1. I want to know you in real life! You're so fun! I love all the costumes!!! You need to link up at my Halloween Costume linky... I only have one linker upper so far! Mr. Linky is so sad! lol
    On another note, I am doing a guest post on YOUR cupcakes on another blog on Friday! Jamie at The Simple Things asked me to share about your yumminess because she has celiac disease.

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...