Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sleep

I'm thankful for a baby that sleeps. Honestly, the girl really is a champ.


One of my biggest fears when i was pregnant was that I would never sleep again. Silly, I know, but I really like sleep. I mean it's not that I just want to sleep all the time, but 8 hours a night is good, thank you.


Don't get me wrong, I haven't seen a straight 8 hours of sleep in a while. Fortunately, the Lord has changed my priorities a bit and shown me how I can in fact still function without it :)

But I know that I get more sleep than many new moms and I'm very thankful...

Yes I'm thankful Lily sleeps. I'm also thankful that she doesn't quite sleep all night yet. I don't know if I'm ready. I really really love bringing her back to our bed at 3:3o to snuggle for the rest of the night.

I like that she still can't quite make it a whole night without her mama :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm with ya there... I love my middle of the night baby snuggles! What I don't love so much is that Princess is almost 10 months old and we have about two to three of those a night. One would suffice! :0)

    LOVED all the sleeping baby pics. Melts my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she sleeps with her hands up above her head... SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable pictures Ashley! She is such a sweetheart, and I can tell from miles away that you are a wonderful mama!! I'm glad you're getting more sleep lately, and your nightly dose of cuddles. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...