Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thumbprint Designs

How's your Christmas shopping going? Are you checking gifts off left and right like me?... And by that I mean have you bought one present :) Anyway, I hope you're enjoying these sweet shops on the left as much as I am. Today I'm excited for you to meet Skye. She has a beautiful blog, a really sweet shop and she amazes me with her organizational skillz. No joke. I'm asking her to life coach me. Ok enough of that here she is:

hi there! my name is skye, but over at my blog, neathering our fest, i am pretty much known as rindercella.

hello!

i hail from the great state of texas but i currently reside in louisiana with my husband (chris) and our two furbabies (rebel & sadie). i work a normal day job during the day (which thankfully allows me to blog on the side!) and paint for my shop at night. my husband is a youth director and i work closely alongside him, hopefully inspiring youth and helping them grow in their walk with the Lord, but it is usually them who inspire me. i love sticky things. my mom gave me tape as a baby to keep me busy on long car rides and while she cooked and to this day i am usually to be found with some sort of sticker in, on, around, or about my person. It keeps me from going insane.

in my etsy shop, thumbprint designs, you will find handmade signs upcycled from trash salvaged in roadside heaps and wooden pallets. i have a few ready to ship items but i mostly do custom work for nurseries, weddings, and personalized signs! i am also venturing out into the world of subway art! i have recently listed college subway art for lsu, osu and a&m! these are really popular and i really enjoy doing them!

chevron thumbprint

this one is one of my favorites! i love the chevron stripes and curly letters. this would make a great sign for a nursery! the best part is this sign is customizable down to the last letter. the chevron colors, the name, the color of the letters, even the size can be catered to your specifications.

i am working hard to keep up with orders for the holidays and enjoying every second of it! i would love to make a sign for your home or for someone that you love. a personalized gift works for everyone, even that person who has everything! please contact me via etsy or through email if you have any questions or want to place an order. the last day to order a custom sign is december 1, so hurry fast! :)

also, now through december 12, i am offering ashley's readers a sweet free shipping coupon (XMASFREESHIP) so take advantage of it while it lasts!

i hope to meet you all (did i mention i love to meet people? it's my jam.) here is where you can find me!

blog | shop | twitter | facebook | pinterest

2 comments:

  1. love it! i'd love to be your life coach!! :) lol thanks for featuring me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen a sign like that! Totally unique!!! I love it. Heading over to her blog now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...