Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Blue Leaf Boutique

Hi I'm Annie, the lady behind Blue Leaf Boutique! I'm a mom to an adorable and intensely serious four year old boy and an equally adorable and slightly hilarious 20 month old girl. They keep me constantly inspired and dedicated to being the best person I can be. Luckily I have a great husband who helps me keep everything running smoothly.


I love making things and Blue Leaf Boutique has been an amazing outlet for me to create things for other people. I love getting orders from all over the world and knowing my little pillow or clutch is leaving for its own journey somewhere with someone who will love it.


My mother was a professional seamstress and was always up late at her sewing machine. Falling asleep to the hum of her machine was totally normal. As a child and teen, I NEVER wanted to sew. Fast forward 20 years and now I'm the mommy up late at my sewing machine! Funny how things change and that God really does have a wonderful plan for all of us

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...