Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mimi's Baby Boutique

Happy Saturday! Yesterday was so fabulous! I can't wait to post my zoo pictures :) But today I want you to meet Cat, the owner of Mimi Baby Boutique. I LOVE that she gives 50% of her profits to different causes. SO COOL! So you can get some great gifts and support a great non-profit too :)


Hi everyone! My name is Cat and I'm with Mimi Baby Boutique. I'm a mother to three small kids, and in my 'spare' time, I work on filling up my shop with handmade crafts - jewelry, appliquéd items, and decor. Right now I have a collection of earrings, bracelets and necklaces, as well as some recently added Thanksgiving wall art, Christmas ornaments, and Christmas gift tags.


A few months back, I felt a calling to be more charitable in my life. I had just started this little shop and I thought it would be a good use of my resources to donate 50% of my profits to charity. Every three months I choose a new charity to receive this money. I'm always open to suggestions of causes to consider. This quarter, the profits from my sales will be going to The Shine Project - a great charity that is working to send needy students to college.


Many of my items can be customized to colors or patterns of your choice, and I take from-scratch custom orders within the realm of my ability. If you ever have any questions or requests, just drop me a line! Thanks for checking out my shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...