Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

3 Years


Hunter John Greeno:

After three whole years of marriage I just wanted to say thank you!

Thanks for being so funny that I nearly peed my pants every single day that I was pregnant :)

Thanks for being so kind and caring that you drove the misplaced tiny baby bird on our porch to the bird doctor so he could have a chance.

Thanks for being SO encouraging and knowing exactly when I need it!

Thanks for providing for our family so that I can stay at home with our baby girl.

Thanks for having enough faith to trust that God will provide when he says he will.

Thanks for supporting me even when you can't see my vision & for talking some sense into me when I need it.

Thanks for being so fiercely protective of our daughter.

Thanks for looking at me like I'm a super model... when I'm still in sweats and haven't showered when you get home from work. Honestly, I don't know how you do that- THANKS :)

Thank you for being my very best friend. My leader & protector. The father of my sweet Lily.

I could go on forever, but you get it. I'm a better woman than I was before I knew you and for that I'm eternally grateful.

I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Hunter, thank you for making such wonderful choices in your life. You have blessed us in so many ways - three years have flown by and I, like you, never tire of watching your beautiful wife as she brings her light to anyone around her -humor, humility and beauty in one package Wow - and that baby girl. She is so precious! Happy anniversary you two!
    And thank you both for such joy in knowing you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...