Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Aqua love

Gussy Sews is a beautiful shop with all kinds of lovelies. I recently discovered her awesome blog too! She does a weekly inspiration workshop and this week's prompt is YOUR FAVORITE COLOR. Well, this one is a no brainer.

I. love. AQUA.
I love it! I can't get enough, but I just keep trying :) My husband oh-so-lovingly forbid begged me not to paint anymore aqua/ turquoise goodness for our house.

Unbelievable! Good thing I already snuck these bad boys in.


Aren't they pretty?

Aqua+grey felt flowers= YES PLEASE! My new favorite combo! (Beware- you may be gifted these if Hunter doesn't let me hang them in our house.)

I love aqua so very much because it reminds me of the fabulous ocean.


It gives me energy and peace at the same time... Which is probably why I've painted most of my home in some shade of it. It really might be turning into a problem. But it makes me oh so happy! If being obsessed with aqua is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

2 comments:

  1. Aqua is a fabulous colour!
    I think it's wonderful that it makes you happy :-)
    Stopping by from Gussy's!
    Shelly xo
    p.s. I'm your newest fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Shelly!
    Thanks for stopping by :)
    I LOVED looking at all your pink pictures!
    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...